Welcome to the office of Andrew J. Susuki, DMD
451 First Executive Ave, St . Peters, MO 63376
While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety. Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice and you may have seen this during your previous visits to our office. Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association, the Centers for Disease Control, and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration. We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up to date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued. We do this to make sure that our infection control procedures are current and adhere to each agencies' recommendations. You may see some changes when it's time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff. For example,
- Our office will contact you the day before your appointment to ask some screening questions.
- Implementation of daily staff screening to ensure they are not symptomatic prior to contact with patients.
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you are offered fewer options for scheduling your appointments.
- If you are bringing your child for an appointment, we ask that only one parent bring the child in and that you wear a mask in the waiting room. You may choose to wait in your can and we will notify you when your child's appointment is finished.
- We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
We look forward to seeing you!
Ideal dental health can change your life! At the office of Andrew J. Susuki, DMD, this is at the core of everything we do.
Located in St. Peters, MO and serving the surrounding communities of St. Charles and O’Fallon, Dr. Susuki and our team have been building beautiful smiles for more than 25 years. We have the experience in state-of-the-art dental treatments you deserve and the warm, compassionate attitude you expect from a health care provider. Let us welcome you to our practice!
The comprehensive St. Peters, MO dental services we provide are designed to help you maintain good oral health to last a lifetime.We offer:
•Restorative Care with CEREC®
•Simple Cleaning and Checkups with our hygiene staff
•On Time Appointments, CLICK HERE to Schedule Yours Today!
Please feel free to contact our St. Peters dental office to learn more about the dental care we provide. We look forward to being your partner in a lifetime of great dental health and beautiful smiles. Call Dr. Susuki, your premiere St. Peters, MO Dentist today!
Please browse through our website and be sure to contact us if you have any questions or would like to schedule an appointment. You may also use our online appointment request form to schedule your appointment.
Office Hours & Directions:
Monday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Tuesday: 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Wednesday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Thursday: 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Follow Us/Patient Reviews: